Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life of Pi Part Three

So Pi keeps going, trying to get to the second most pointless in the world, Canada. (Really, what do they give the world? snow, ice, syrup, and moose, lots of pointless moose.) He seems to have more than one personality now, he feels invulnerable at times, on top of the world, than at times he feels like a pile of.. well, poo. He almost gets to the point of no return, the low of the low. I'd feel invulnerable if I was able to feed me and what? a 450 pound TIGER!? Thats alot of fish. Martell seems to describe everything in a way that doesnt bore me much if at all. Not many writers can do this, even Christopher Paolini, J.K. Rowling, and Stephen King can't do what Martell does so often in this book. Personally I like the way Martell writes his book, the great description of what some people would call "boring" days intrigue to how he does it. I have yet to understand how, but I hope I (or anybody) can enlighten me on this question, "How does Martell keep you interested with such a stupid topic?". I cant wait to finish this book again to renew the greatness of it. ( Oh and by the way, Samoa, that is the most pointless place in the world. )

No comments:

Post a Comment